We have a new solution for either permanent or time-restricted noise monitoring. In addition to noise data weather data (wind speed and direction, temperature, humidity and air pressure) is also collected and stored. In the future other environmental data can be added, e.g. cloud coverage or air pollution.
Noise Guard can be used for:
- measurement and calculation of environmental noise for the purpose of reporting or for calibration of sound maps
- standalone noise monitoring or noise monitoring together with air quality monitoring
- construction site noise monitoring to ensure compliance with regulations
- noise monitoring of events and alerting when noise limits are exceeded
Noise Guard’s Features:
- simple user interface
- detection of exceeded limit values
- periodic sound level sampling
- compatible with weather station Vaisala
- notifications when limit values are exceeded
- environmental noise indicators are measured and calculated in compliance with ISO 1996
- up to 5 days of autonomy (portable system or in case of power cut)
- audio recording when a set noise threshold is exceeded
For additional information regarding purchasing or renting of system Noise Guard or if you would like a demo, please contact us.